Self Storage in Ford
Do you need self storage near Ford? Our purpose built storage center is secure, clean, dry and competiviley priced with units starting from £5 per week inc VAT! We are the biggest self storage facility in the bognor regis area with over 400 units. We are confident you will find the right storage unit that meets your needs.
For a free no obligation quote call our friendly staff at Bognor Regis on 01243 869600
At a glance our Bognor Regis self storage branch provides:
- Free use of trolleys and parking bays
- 24 hour access available on request
- Goods lift and passenger lift
- Recorded CCTV inside and out
- Computer controlled gates and doors
- Security patrol during the evenings
- Our box shop sell all types of boxes and bubblewrap
Below directions to our Bognor Regis self storage facility.
Ford is a village in the Arun district and is about 2 miles south-west of Arundel. The parish church of Saint Andrew-by-the-ford dates back to 1040 and has Saxon, Norman and Jacobean features. The parish includes HM Prison Ford which is a large open prison. Ford Airfield was opened in 1918 and was built mainly by German prisoners of war. The airfield played an important part in the Battle of Britain, however it was closed in 1980 and now houses regular markets and car boot sales.