You can store whatever you like in your storage unit - however - there are some exceptions. Below is a list of goods that are prohibited:-
- Food or perishable goods unless securely packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin
- Counterfeit alcohol, bulk or wholesale alcohol (over 36 bottles or 10 packs), alcohol without UK tax or duty.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures
- Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents
- Illegal firearms & weapons
- Fireworks, explosives & ammunition
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents or similar
- Toxic waste, asbestos, polluted or contaminated items, commercial waste, any materials of a potentially dangerous nature, compressed gases
- Items which emits any fumes or odour
- Illegal substances, illegal items, or goods illegally obtained
- Cash & securities
Please ask us if you're unsure whether an item can be stored - our sales reception is always happy to advise.