Lewes Self Storage
Affordable, convenient & secure storage units
We are centrally located in the historic county town of Lewes, directly opposite the train station. Our Lewes branch is housed in the former Royal Mail Sorting Office and comprises over 200 different sized storage units, over three levels. We offer customers clean, affordable, secure, self storage units, as well as mailbox & left luggage services.
- Easy Access Mon-Fri 09.00-17.30 hrs and Saturday 10.00-16.00 hrs
- Town Centre location, opposite Lewes Train Station
- Dedicated loading bay, trolleys and lifts available
- Security Key fob access, 24 hour CCTV and Security alarms (BS EN 50131)
- Smoke and fire detection systems
- Temperature controlled environment
- Fully staffed reception during our opening hours with friendly locals
- We can help recommend a Removals and packing service
- We sell a range on packing materials in store, from boxes, tape, bubble wrap and more
- Family run business operating in Lewes since 2000
- Approved by Trading Standards Brighton & Hove 'Buy with Confidence' scheme
|Home - We can provide the perfect storage solution for your household contents whether you are moving, renovating or decluttering.|
|Business - We offer storage services for all your commercial needs, including delivery acceptance. No business rates to pay, no utility bills, no complex leases & no service charges.|
|Mailboxes- Convenient mailbox service for all your personal letters and parcels.|
|Archive- Our purpose built facility provides ideal conditions for the secure storage of your documents and records. We can provide racking and shelving.|
We are conveniently located for all residents and businesses in Lewes, as well as the surrounding villages and towns across East Sussex:
Alciston, Alfriston, Arlington, Barcombe, Bexhill-on-Sea, Brighton, Burgess Hill, Chailey, Chalvington, Crawley, Crowborough, Cuckfield, Ditchling, Eastbourne, East Grinstead, East Hoathly, Falmer, Glyndebourne, Hailsham, Hassocks, Hastings, Haywards Heath, Heathfield, Henfield, Horsham, Hove, Hurstpierpoint, Isfield, Kingston near Lewes, Laughton, Newhaven, Newick, Peacehaven, Polegate, Ringmer, Rodmell, Rottingdean, Saltdean, Seaford, Shoreham-by-Sea, Tunbridge Wells, Uckfield and Woodingdean.
How to Contact Us
Please call us on 01273 470000, or drop-in for a tour of our facility. A member of staff is available during office hours to offer advice and/or to provide a quotation. Or you can email our Customer Reception at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have - please call us on 01273 470000 during office hours. Our reception staff are always happy to help.