Self Storage in Sussex: Fishbourne
Fishbourne is situated 2 miles west of Chichester and borders Chichester Harbour which is an area of outstanding natural beauty. The name Fishbourne is derived from Fissaburna meaning a stream with fish. Fishbourne Roman Palace which was excavated in the 1960's, is the largest Roman domestic building in northern Europe, containing Roman mosaics and Britain's earliest formal garden.
Fishbourne is less than 10 miles away from our Bognor Regis storage facility and provides modern, clean and convenient storage solutions for all your home or business needs. Our purpose built storage building is climate controlled with plenty of parking and free use of trollys and lifts to make your move-in as easy as possible. Our Box Shop has plenty of bubblewrap and boxes of different sizes to assist pack your items safely.
When should you use Self Storage Space?
- when you need that extra bedroom back
- when you want to create space when your house is on the market
- when converting or redecorating part of your home
- when you've got excess stock to store
- when you need to store sensitive archive files
- when you need store delivery of palettes
Below are Google directions to our self storage Bognor facility from Fishbourne