More & more small businesses are using self storage units to help run their business - why? - because there are significant business advantages. Below are just some of the business benefits:-
1) No business rates.
2) No utility bills (no gas, no electricity)
3) Security. Our facilities provide 24 hour CCTV, intruder alarms, security key fob entry systems etc.
4) Affordable. A self storage unit is often much cheaper than leasing a commercial premises such as a warehouse.
5) Flexible terms. Upgrade or downsize the size of your unit to suit your needs. This is often very useful for seasonal businesses.
6) No complex leases - and no solicitors fees or estate agents!
7) No service charges - everything is included in just one simple invoice per month.
8) Extras such as mailboxes and deliveries help run the business smoothly.
If you require advice please ask our sales reception who will be happy to help.
We thought we'd post a picture of our visit to Lewes Football Club (The Rooks) at the weekend. We've done a 'trade swap' with Lewes FC giving The Rooks a poster on our wall opposite the train station.
The club is very close to our facility in Lewes & is one of the only clubs where you can drink beer (Harveys) whilst enjoying a match.
More and more businesses are choosing self storage units to run their businesses - especially ecommerce and eBay businesses.
"Businesses no longer need to rent a dodgy lock-up garage down a side alley" says Ollie Saunders at Accountancy group Deloitte.
This is not just happening at Self Storage Space in Lewes, it's a pattern across the self storage industry as reported in this recent BBC Self Storage Space article.
Andrew Gill, Director, at Self Storage Space in Lewes said "We're finding micro and start up businesses choose Self Storage because of the flexibility and simplicity - there's no business rates, no utility bills, no service charges. We've had several new business customers from Brighton in the past week".
The self storage industry has always provided self storage for business - as we see the UK economy recover we should see more & more businesses choosing self storage units to operate their logistics.
Need to escape the home office? Small businesses & freelancers in Lewes are turning to co-working spaces to get flexible, collaborative & affordable work space. There has always been a non-conformist vibe about Lewes and many people choose to work freelance rather than, say, as an employee for a large corporation.
Below is a handy list of spaces:-
Like self storage units, there are no business rates to pay, no utility bills, no complicated leases & no service charges. If your business requires storage space - such as eBay or eCommerce websites - then Self Storage Space can provide affordable & flexible storage space. Call or visit us for a chat - we're opposite Lewes Train Station. Call 01273 470000.